North East Safety Boats Vessels
An 8m x 4m multicat vessel equiped with an Atlas 3008 deck crane and 3 - phase silent running generator, this versatile vessl can be used for numerous applications including.
Stores and equipment transferDive SupportScaffolding SupportWelding and Fabrication SupportMooring Instalation
Service Vessel Portunous
Built by the reknowned boatbuilders Halmatic, Portunous a former pilot vessel has been given a new lease of lfe and is available for the following applications.
- Crew Transfer
- ROV Support
- Dive Support
- Light Towage
- Safety Boat
Video Ray Explorer ROV
The Explorer is a step up from the Scout. It comes stock with a higher resolution camera that has an auto/manually adjusted focus. The camera also has a 180 degree tilt function that is very helpful when hovering. The Explorer has an on screen compass and depth gauge. The BEST advantage of the Explorer is the auto-depth feature that allows the unit to hover automatically at any depth.
7.0 Schottel Workboat
- Type shallow draft workboat
- Classification inland waterways
- length 7.0m
- breadth 2.4m (incl fenders)
- depth 1.2m
- draft (max.load) 0.9m
- light ship weight 3.5 tonne
- bollard pull 1.0 tonne
- speed 9.0 knots
- propulsion 105hp (77kW)
- electrical power 24V (2.34kW)
- bow pusher
- stern coupling wire rope drums
- handheld VHF radio
- local chart
Arctic 22 RIB Maritime And Coastguard Agency Coded Category 4 (“Sea Eagle”)
- Category 4 (20 miles from a safe haven during daylight hours)
- LOA: 6.5m
- Beam: 2.44m
- Draught: Outboard up 0.30 metres
- Power: Honda 225hp (Four Stroke)
- Max persons: 8
- Speed: 40 knots
- Halmatic Arctic 22, comes in to her own in rough seas very capable vessel as used by the SAS, SBS and Royal Marines this vessel comes with all the equipment required for MCA coding including flares, life raft, 2 x VHF radios.
Gemini 5.2 metre SIB (“Bucky”)
- Category C for Inland Waterways
- LOA: 5.2m
- Beam: 2.4m
- Draught: 0.15m
- Power: Mariner 40hp 2 stroke
- Max persons: 9
- Displacement: Light displacement / Loaded displacement
- Speed: 26 knots
- Endurance: Gemini 5.2m SIB this ex MOD vessel is a robust vessel often used by Royal Navy Clearance Divers during mine countermeasure operations and Royal Marines for beach/river assaults. This vessel can be carried on the top of a Landrover but comes with her own trailer for transportation. All necessary equipment carried on board for inland coding.
5.4m Avon Searider
- Inshore work boat
- LOA 5.4 m
- Power Mariner 90hp 2 Stroke
- Max Persons
- Speed 30knots
Mk1 Rigid Raider (Sea Minion)
- Dimensions LOA 5.18m (17'0")
- Beam 2.20m (7'3")
- Draft Min 45.00m (3'3")
- Displacement 870kg (1,918.0lbs)
- Outboard 80hp
- 4 x lifting eyes
- Large deck space for transporting equipment and materials, designed for shallow water work and beaching.
- These pontoons come in cubed sections and can be made to fit depending on the nature of the job.
- Specifications of the platform, out of the water the pontoons height will be 400mm, once in the water the freeboard (the height from the water to the top of the dock) will be around 300mm, that will give you just less than a foot.
- Below is a 5 X 5 metre modular pontoon constructed from 500mm X 500mm invidual blocks. These are easy to transport to site and straightway to construct to whatever shape and size is required.
This steel modular pontoon system is great for a variety of applications where a more substantial floating platform is required. Each pontoon is a 4.2m x 2.1m being modular the pontoon can be configured to any configuration depending on the application required by the client. NESB have used this pontoon system extensively for drill surveying and thruster installations on jack up vessels.
Why not shop online for your
clothing and accessories. We stock a huge range to cover all equipment requirements
Read example case studies of
the work we do and see how we
have helped other businesses.
12/12/2018 - Ajax getting a refit